Front-end Development Intern at Nominow (part of The Valley)
Who are you?
You are in the third or fourth year of your studies. You work with great accuracy, and you have a passion for data (visualization) and code. You want to learn everything about programming logical and seamless user interfaces. Where possible you dive into new technical opportunities and experiment with applying them during your internship. Innovating your work and work style is encouraged at Nominow.
What is Nominow?
Nominow is our own built Customer Data Platform, also described as a data integration software product. Nominow collects and combines customer data from online and offline Journeys into a Single Customer View and therewith enables you to have a relevant dialog with your customer wherever they are in the Customer Journey. We are working for great clients like: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Van Gogh Museum, GVB, FC Utrecht and Nike.
During your internship, you will learn how to:
- Work with a complex and challenging data system
- Built modules and components based on the provided UX/UI input and challenge this input with your own ideas
- Be involved in ideation sessions about new features
- Use your voice to bring new insights and to challenge the team
- Learn more about the world of CDP’s
What we offer:
- Learn more about the world of Customer Data Platforms
- Be guided by experienced Front-end Developers and other team members
- A nice and friendly workplace in our open Amsterdam office
- An internship allowance
Ps. We are proud of the fact that four of our four Front-end Development interns from the last internship period are now working as Junior Front-end Developers at The Valley
Apply by emailing your resume + short motivation to email@example.com. For questions about the internship vacancy, you can contact Michelle Schoemaker by calling the following telephone number: 020 451 51 51.